North Vancouver, BC, CANADA, 2017-Apr-27 — /EPR Network/ — Special price Crystal Aurora AB 10 limited offer by May 10
- The latest smart watches packed with sensors are great for gadget freaks … but what about the rest of us?
- A local inventor realized the starting point was to design appealing jewelry and then add smarts
- Ken feels that to appeal to a bigger audience of women, jewelry should evolve to become useful as well as decorative
- Why shouldn’t your bracelet tell you when you’ve left your smartphone behind?
- Wouldn’t it be convenient if your jewelry subtly notified you that your phone was ringing unheard somewhere deep in your purse?
- His Swarovski designs have pioneered wearable tech for non-techies and find acceptance on both sides of
the Pacific … in his native Japan and his home in North Vancouver